We specialise in training that will enhance your business and will design or tailor a training program specifically for your organisation.
We are available to conduct training on a range of employee relations issues, and this training can be carried out at your organisation/facility or externally with a group of representatives from a number of organisations. Training can be provided regionally as well as in Melbourne.
The topics we can offer training in include, but is not limited to:
• Bullying, harassment and occupational violence - this includes training especially designed for staff or training especially designed for Managers and Supervisors.
• Cultural diversity in the workplace and how to manage it
• EEO and harassment
• Privacy requirements and legislation
• Managing stress and stressful situations
• Time management
• How to manage WorkCover claims effectively and within Legal requirements
• Elder Abuse – Mandatory Reporting
• Managing Workplace Conflict
• Customer Service Skills
• Social Media
• Emergency procedures
• Mock staff evaluation and appraisal training
• Introduction to OH&S
• Hazardous chemical handling
These can be adapted for your organisation and Janis is also able to devise training to suit requirements.
Contact Janis on 0411 075 895 or click here to contact us via email.
Janis is able to conduct the training at your location so if you would like any of this training to be done at your site please contact Janis to discuss.
Clare also conducts training and workshops such as Managing the Disciplinary Process, The Many Legal Options for Employees, Bullying and Harassment workshops for staff, Managing Your roster.
Workshops for employers can be also conducted on site for organisations, and regionally if there is sufficient interest.
Contact Clare on 0412 601 156 or click here to contact us via email.