We offer a range of HR services to assist you in the day to day operation of your business and to ensure compliance with legislation.
Employment – tailored interview questions for your business.
Accreditation – ensuring that you are compliant in all areas of accreditation related to human resources.
Policy and Procedure – we will carry out a review to ensure all policies and procedures are clearly drafted and are compliant with legislation and any relevant industrial instruments.
Roster Review – we will carry out a review of the current roster or provide you with a roster for a greenfield facility and supply a report with recommendations where savings can be achieved.
Bullying and Harassment Investigation – we can provide assistance with investigation of alleged bullying and harassment claims.
Mediation – we can provide mediation assistance to all parties in a dispute to reach a mutually acceptable solution.
Position Descriptions – we can review or create position description templates tailored to your organisation and work with you to develop relevant KPIs.
Interview Techniques – we can provide assistance with interviewing techniques.
Janis Veldwyk is available to conduct training on a range of employee relations issues, and this training can be carried out at your organisation/facility or externally with a group of representatives from a number of organisations. Training can be provided regionally as well as in Melbourne.
Janis holds a Master of Human Resource Management, a Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety and a Certificate IV in Training, Assessment and Education and has provided training to staff in the various organisations for which she has worked.
The topics Janis can offer training in include:
• Bullying, harassment and occupational violence
• Cultural diversity in the workplace and how to manage it
• Workplace Conflict Management
• EEO and harassment
• Emergency procedures
• Mock staff evaluation and appraisal training
• Introduction to OH&S
• Privacy requirements and legislation
• Managing stress and stressful situations
• Time management
• How to manage Work Safe claims effectively and within Legal requirements
• Hazardous chemical handling
These can be adapted for your organisation and Janis is also able to devise training to suit requirements.
Janis can be contacted on 0411 075 895 or click here to contact us via email.
Janis is able to conduct the training at your location so if you would like any of this training to be done at your site please contact Janis to discuss.
Janis is also able to provide a range of Human Resource services including the following:
• Providing investigation services and reports with regard to workplace issues such as bullying and harassment claims
• Audits of HR policies and procedures
• Audit of HR documentation such as recruitment documentation, position descriptions, personnel files, etc.
• Short term HR manager replacement
• Review of current rosters
• Assistance with WorkCover claims and claims management, including assistance when you do not want a claim accepted, attendance at WorkCover conciliations and Return to Work Management, dealing with the WorkCover Agents etc.
• OHS risk assessments
• OHS improvement plans
Janis Veldwyk, (in conjunction with Erigo M.A.C) has been approved by WorkSafe as a Consultant to carry out the “WorkSafe OHS Essentials Program”.
If any of you are interested in taking up this free service by WorkSafe please contact them via the following link:
Janis is also an Approved Trainer (again through Erigo) to carry out the Initial 5 days and Refresher 1 day training for Health and Safety Representatives. Janis is able to carry out the training at your site or in your area should there be enough participants, WorkSafe has a minimum of 10 participants per session.
Clare Dewan works with clients in employee relations issues such as:
Managing disciplinary issues
Assistance with letters and correspondences with staff for purposes of disciplinary meetings
Attendance at meetings with staff
Disputation with staff or claims of bullying and harassment
Representation at meetings with staff/unions
Advice on transmission of business issues
Know Your EBA training
Claims for underpayment of wages
Assistance with Bullying and Harassment claims
Assistance with contracts of employment
Representation in EBA negotiations
Any employee relations issue
Clare also conducts training and workshops such as Managing the Disciplinary Process, The Many Legal Options for Employees, Bullying and Harassment workshops for staff, Managing Your roster.
Workshops for employers can be also conducted on site for organisations, and regionally if there is sufficient interest.
Contact Clare on 0412 601 156 or click here to contact us via email.
Michael is an experienced employee relations solicitor and is able to assist in the following type of matters:
• Preparation of contracts of employment
• Representation in various courts and tribunals in employee relations matters such as EEO, Wages claims, Adverse action claims, unfair and unlawful dismissal claims, magistrates court matters
• Preparation of enterprise agreements and assistance with negotiations
• Assistance and advice on transmission of business issues
• Award interpretation issues
Contact Michael on 0408 101 139 or click here to contact us via email.